Street Fighter Epic Ep.4 Street Fighter Epic Ep.4

Excellent

This is the Best Ryu vs Ken fight ever made. the ending felt so right and reminded me of the old animated street fighter movie (the good one). although i would like to see this battle continue... Bravo.

TechLeSSWaYz responds:

yaaay ^_^ thank you!!!

RE4 - the missing scenes RE4 - the missing scenes

Do Drugs...... DON'T!!

Simple and funny, the title should have been: "what really happened in RE4!!"
loved it :)

Dental Appointment Dental Appointment

Gotta Read This!!

Creepy!!..... You know i have sever toothach since yesterday, i never went to a dentist before coz i don't trust them, now thanks to you, i will never will :) LOL

How Viruses Affect You! How Viruses Affect You!

Nice!!

to say how much i liked it, i voted and your score went from 3.50 to 3.54
:) keep up the good work

Naruto Randomness 7 Naruto Randomness 7

I laughed like a maniac!!

this was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooo underrated!!!!
Please do make your own akatsuki series!!

Tankmen:Dual part 1 Tankmen:Dual part 1

Just one note...!!!!!

Excellent, story, plot and animation, i like the humor references a lot (Hillary Clinton, Rosey, Metal gear, G.I.Joe's cobra commander, Resident Evil) really brilliant. i have one point about the plot:

-"Why did she take her DNA? They are clones, basically they have identical DNA, yes the appearance and abilities may vary between clones (including finger print and eye color) but this is due the phenotype expression not genetic code difference.

Other than this and a few voice imperfections for female actors, this submission is really outstanding, funny, unique and original. keep it up!

Sketched - Pregnancy Test Sketched - Pregnancy Test

Loooooooooooooooooool

You just summarized My Friends Life!!! 10/10 :)

LOSTE LOSTE

Bravo!! Barvo!!

Animation: 5/5
Music & SFX: 5/5
Storyline: 5/5
Humor: 5/5

you made a nice parody o the famous LOST series in way that is really clever, you used the elements of the show and re-invited it in a wonedrful cartoon!! this should have been a daily feature!!!! please make it series!! it has all the elements of success!!
Braaaaaaaaaaavooo!!

Tobi´s First Flash Anim. Tobi´s First Flash Anim.

Be More Patient

the sketch was good, you have a talent, just be patient until you have a mature submission, OK? no need to blow away potential audience, right?

Tobibrocki responds:

I uploaded another one, but thats my last one I´ve done so far (took a while to make too), and that one is probably a little better than this one, at least in length! :/ It´s still Black & White since I still don´t know how to do it properly! :/
I know my stuff is bad, but I feel the urge to show people what I have, and maybe get some tips on how to improve! :)

Next Gen Stick ep.1 Next Gen Stick ep.1

Don't listen to them

So what if some of your work looks like other anime? even the new amines are either inspired by old amine or just a blind remake, nothing is "completely orginal" these days.
The Problem with people that keep criticizing your work is that they either never submitted, or submitted something awful, your work is amazing, keep it on.